APIProxy revision XX of XXXX does not exist in environment

Not applicable

We're using APIGee Cloud (ie. hosted by apigee).

I was on revision 12 with everything running smoothly. Deployed revision 13 and now getting the following error:

{"fault":{"faultstring":"APIProxy revision 12 of XXXX does not exist in environment test of organization YYYY","detail":{"errorcode":"messaging.runtime.ApplicationNotFound"}}}

As per previous posts, I've tried undeploying/redeploying, and deleting past revisions that are no longer needed. Also tried creating a new revision and deploying that, but no luck.

Solved Solved
1 13 2,061
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@nwaran

This should be fixed now. This usually happens when the deployment on one of the MPs fails due to some reason. Usually, force undeploying using this link and redeploying should work.

As @Anil Sagar @ Google suggested, open a case with support if the problem continues.

Thanks

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

@nwaran - can you try undeploying forcefully using this API

Good idea. But no luck.

I tried:

force undeploy revision 12, then deploy 14. (no luck)

force undeploy revision 14, redeploy 14. (no luck)

Is this a trial org ? What is your org's name ?

org name: clearcare

proxy name: connect_alpha

Also, not a trial org.

Not a trial org.

org name: XXX

proxy name: XXX

In that case, can you open a support ticket? They might be able to check and provide a solution.

@nwaran , It's a classification problem in Apigee Edge with revisions information corrupted. I have seen this issue in the past.

Apigee Edge Support team can solve this issue quickly for you. Also, Avoid sharing information like orgname & proxies in public community forum !!

@nwaran

This should be fixed now. This usually happens when the deployment on one of the MPs fails due to some reason. Usually, force undeploying using this link and redeploying should work.

As @Anil Sagar @ Google suggested, open a case with support if the problem continues.

Thanks

Not applicable

Can someone help here? I am facing the same problem

@Deepak Anand Did you try the suggestion posted above in this thread ?

Yes, i tried all of the above but no luck. It works once every 6-7 hits.

@Deepak Anand Please raise a support case.