Overriding base css Apigee

We would like to override the CSS that is loaded by default by Apigee on the developer portal.
Unfortunately we don't have access to remove this. Now we are confrontend with glitches on our portal because of this limited functionality. Is there a solution to this issue? Portal can be found on the following url: https://huvepharma-hello.apigee.io/index

0 8 237
8 REPLIES 8

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Glenn Bostoen, I see that you are using a lightweight developer portal which has limited functionality when compared with Apigee's Drupal Portal.

In UI, under portal, we have the option to override the CSS, and I see you have done some changes.

So what do you want to remove & what glitches are you facing in your portal?

@Siddharth Barahalikar: It takes a while to load our own css which causes the old layout to be loaded. Is there any way to prevent this kind of behavior?

This is just awful on slow devices

7128-screen-shot-2018-07-14-at-130839.png

Oh yeah, even I have faced this behavior with my dev portal. It loads the default layout first and then it loads our custom css based on the device/internet speed.

May I know which Apigee product you are using, Free Cloud / Private Instance?

++ @Anil Sagar @ Google for more info.

@Glenn Bostoen ,

Welcome to Apigee Community !

Inconvenience is regretted !!

I have informed product team about the issue & raised an issue in the bug tracking system. I can understand it's not a great experience given developer portal is the critical entry point for API consumption.

Like @Siddharth Barahalikar mentioned, lightweight developer portal has limited functionality when compared with Apigee's Drupal based Developer Portal.

Any reason you are not considering much advanced Drupal Developer Portal ?

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

Hi @Anil Sagar @ Google,

Can't get in touch with Customer Support. Salesforce login isn't working.... Is it possible to activate the drupal based developer portal?

Kind Regards,

Glenn

@jwyatt FYI,

@Glenn Bostoen , Can you reach out to us from your official email ? I see that email registered in community is different from the official email.

@Anil Sagar @ Google: i'm Admin with my email account registered in community, but I can't contact customer support with this account...