API Documentation

Not applicable

I am generating html output for my api documentation using swagger json, spring rest docs and ascii doctor in my code pipeline. This output contains my entire API documentation including static notes.

Is their a way I can show this html in apigee developer portal where my APIs are listed . Some form of link to documentation or inline is fine .

Also is there a API within Apigee to do this so I can integrate this into my deployment of the API into apigee edge.

Any help is appreciated.

0 4 348
4 REPLIES 4

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @srinivas veeraraghavan, I am not sure of spring rest docs and ascii doctor, but we can use Swagger(OAS) within Apigee portals & same can be used to generate an API Proxy in Apigee Edge.

May I know which Apigee Dev Portal you are talking about?

If it Drupal Portal, then yes, you can show static HTML pages in Drupal portal.

++ @Anil Sagar @Anil Sagar @ Google for more info.

I know Swagger can be used. I was specifically looking for integrating my HTML output within the API documentation on developer portal. The developer portal i am referring to is within the Apigee Developer Services component of Apigee Edge.

Hi @srinivas veeraraghavan,

Have you solved your problem? I'm facing the same issue and I 'm searching how to integrate my own static api documentation into devportal. I have html pages assets, css and other things. May be we can do it directly on the server side, after creating an input into devportal Content/add content but i dit not find anythning for the moment.

Hello Christophe

I have not found a solution yet to do this. I found this link regarding similar issue.

question. https://community.apigee.com/questions/47055/how-can-i-upload-swagger-specs-and-api-documentati.html.

I do not think there is any API or plugin yet to push content ( HTML, CSS , YAML ) to the dev portal.