Apigee service broker & kubernetes

Not applicable

Hi,

Has anyone attempted to try to make the Apigee service broker work with the kubernetes service catalog? I am assuming that the Apigee service broker conforms with the OSBAPI spec? and so technically it should work from a service instance creation perspective and also honour a service binding request. However it looks like there is a little more too it from a CF perspective given that there is a supplemental CF Apigee cli that creates the proxy on the edge etc.

I have seen examples of manually creating the microgateway in Kubernetes but think that from a consistency perspective having the service broker working for both CF & K8S would be the way to go

0 1 374
1 REPLY 1

You're right, technically it should work. I myself haven't tried it, but I believe @Mukundha Madhavan has investigated a bit. I thought he told me with success but maybe he can pipe in here and answer directly. I have to admit I haven't looked at the current version of the broker closely enough, but in the first versions the broker itself created the proxy in Edge, so I think it should be possible. Here again Mukundha might be able to help with more details on the current version of the broker.