Error in Starting Devportal

Hi,

I am working on Apigee installation for private cloud (v4.18.01). I am trying to setup a stand alone developer portal. I installed postgres and during dev portal installation, I get Error starting Dev Portal. I have tried installing in multiple times, and rechecked config files. Is there any reason why this could be happening. Also attaching the setup-root.log file on the devportal node.

Please help me in identifying the issue

Solved Solved
0 4 275
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Looks like your connection to the package repo times out:

[url]/apigee/release/4.18.01/repodata/repomd.xml: (28, 'Connection timed out after 30001 milliseconds')

Perhaps a firewall issue in your corporate network?

View solution in original post

Hi Giridhar,

We had an issue with the config files. We had copied it from windows browser into the linux boxes, so it had included some unwanted characters in it.

I suggest you type the postgres and devportal config files afresh.

Also it would be better if you uninstall all the components on that node (postgres and devportal) and run installation again.( carry out all the steps in the documentation like removing php components and manually installing each one of them.)

And also check sestatus as karl suggested.

Please let me know if this works out.

Regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

giridharj
Participant I

Hello Sarvesh, Were you able to resolve this issue. aparrently i have bumped into the same issue with no luck. Can you please let me know.

Community Members, if anyone else has any input on this, please do help

Looks like your connection to the package repo times out:

[url]/apigee/release/4.18.01/repodata/repomd.xml: (28, 'Connection timed out after 30001 milliseconds')

Perhaps a firewall issue in your corporate network?

Hi Karl,

Thank you for the suggestion. But I request you to please remove this comment as possibly confidential information could have been put up by me in the log file.

Hi Giridhar,

We had an issue with the config files. We had copied it from windows browser into the linux boxes, so it had included some unwanted characters in it.

I suggest you type the postgres and devportal config files afresh.

Also it would be better if you uninstall all the components on that node (postgres and devportal) and run installation again.( carry out all the steps in the documentation like removing php components and manually installing each one of them.)

And also check sestatus as karl suggested.

Please let me know if this works out.

Regards