Error While accessing the API Proxy

Not applicable

Getting an error "page not found" when i am calling an API through Proxy. While the same API is working fine when directly called.

Some Please help on this.

Solved Solved
0 7 170
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

All,

This issue has been fixed now. Please verify at your end and let us know if it's working for you.

Thanks,

Amar

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I think it is a known issue with trial accounts. Apigee team is working on it, so lets wait and see.

Iam also facing 404 page not found issue for all the api proxy in my Trial Apigee Account.I saw few people post as well sometime back today.So found that ,there is some issue with trial account.Once it is resolved Please Let me know.

Not applicable

Hey, Same issue persist for me too for a trial account. I'm able to access through Target URL but not through Proxy API.

Can someone explain why Traget API is working from any browser and not Proxy API.

Thanks in Advance

+ subscribe - 7 out of 10 calls get this error

All,

This issue has been fixed now. Please verify at your end and let us know if it's working for you.

Thanks,

Amar

Hey @AMAR DEVEGOWDA, it is working now. Thanks for the update!

If possible may I know what the issue was? Did Google Apigee made any changes/updates?

@Siddharth Barahalikar,

There was some issues on the Routers and our operations team have fixed it. I don't have any further details. This incident was updated in the status page below:

https://status.apigee.com/incidents/qr92svw8st2c