Error in deployment for environment prod. The revision is deployed, but traffic cannot flow. com.apigee.kernel.exceptions.spo.UncheckedException { code=application.bootstrap.FailedToConfigure, message = Configuration failed, associated contexts = []}

Not applicable

I am trying to create a message logging policy on the apigee for private cloud. and I get this error? Is there any solution?

1 2 166
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

I have seen this issue earlier. In my case the logging file was not getting created in the message processor. This happened because of 100% use of the disc space. After creating space it worked. In your case if this is not the case restart of RMP may help. If you are connecting to another logging server from the policy, needed to verify if the logging server details are correct and the Edge is able to connect there. Once this is done you can redeploy the proxy.

@Vishnu Ravindra,

Please refer to the Configuration failed troubleshooting Playbook that gives details about the possible causes for this issue and how to diagnose and resolve.

One of the causes is having an invalid hostname in the Message Logging policy. Please go through the playbook and let us know if helps resolve your issue.

If you need more help, please contact Apigee Support.