Setting the time range on Analytics Dashboard

Hello,

I would like to understand on "Custom" to set the time range of data on Analytics Dashboard.

When I try to specify the time range with "Custom", I only set the time range for 15 days only and cannot select longer time range like for 2 month or 3 month. Besides, the start time and end time is automatically set as 9AM as below.

From Fri Mar 31 2017, 09:00 am To Sat Apr 15 2017, 09:00 am

Is it possible to set longer time range with "Custom" on Dashboard and how?

Thanks,

Takuro

0 6 367
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

Takuro, are you in the cloud platform? If so, we have a feature called Asynchronous query (in beta) for choosing longer time ranges.

@padmanabhans,

Thank you for your answer.

The Asynchronous query is an option for Dashboard or only for analytics api?

I am using OPDK v4.18.01.

Is Asynchorouns query available for the OPDK as well?

Not applicable

Takuro, asynchronous query is not available in the OPDK release. In OPDK, you can use the analytics api and provide longer time ranges as long as the api call does not time out. (The API call provides more flexibility). Please try that.

@padmanabhans,

Thank you for your answer.

I understand that asynchorous query is not supported in the OPDK at the moment.

I found that on the analytics dashboard of OPDK, the time range for a month can be selected with the "Custom" calendar.

But when I select March 2018 for the time range with that calendar,

Edge sets the time range as follows on the UI.

From Wed Feb 28 2018, 09:00 am To Sat Mar 31 2018, 09:00 am

Why is the time configured 09:00am instead of 12:00am?

Hi All,

Is there any way to set longer date range and also provide custom time range in Analytics dashboard?

Thanks,

Anup Rai

On a paid apigee account, you can select a longer date range and then submit the query job. For longer data ranges, only asynchronous analytics querying is available.

If you want to use more specific time ranges, you can use the Apigee Management APIs for asynchronous analytics queries to specify the parameters

https://apidocs.apigee.com/management/apis/post/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/environments/%7Benv_nam...