Regular expression in management apis

Not applicable

I have a need to get all attributes for all applications registered in an Org. Mgmt API exists where attributes can be fetched but for one app at a time for a given developer. However, I'm looking for a way where I can use regular expression instead of just one "{app_name}".

Alternatively, I can think of some coding using Javascript/ Java to achieve what I need - but is there any easy way out with regular expressions in Management APIs?

Below is the API i'm targetting:

https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations/{org_name}/developers/{developer_email_or_id}/app...

Regards,

Ram

0 3 118
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Ram C - not sure what you mean by regular expression

Currently - the mgmt api only provides the info that is documented. For your use case, you should write a script (JS or what ever language) that will call this API in a loop and fetch the info.

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan, By regular expression, I mean pattern match like '*' for all apps or '^test' for apps starting with 'test'.

Thanks for clarifying, I dont think that is possible. You will have to write a script to go over the list and make other Mgmt API calls as I mentioned.