flow issue on edge

Not applicable

Hello,

I deployed a new API on edge but when I hit the test through jmeter I get the below errors on router. Its an standalone all-in-one edge server. Deployments were successfull. I tried to hit on local IP with port 8081 and 4527 but both are failing. Any help would be appreciated.

Jun 15, 2018 8:14:00 AM org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController invoke WARNING: Can't find the the request for http://xxxxxxxx:8081/xxxxxxxx/authcodes/authcode/NOT_FOUND's Observer

Thanks.

0 6 167
6 REPLIES 6

rmishra
Participant V

Have you verified(without JMeter) that you installation and proxy are working fine?

I verified from UI. Its showing green. That's all I have checked. Is there any other option. Also It will be very helpful if you tell how router and message processor communicates with each other because in my case calls are not going forward from Message processor.

Check these things:

• Is your proxy deployed to the virtual host? (Check Virtual Host in Proxy Endpoint)
  • What is the URL at which your proxy is available?
  • Make a curl call to the HTTP Endpoint

till you can make a basic call work, drop all policies.

Put a screenshot of the overview tab of your UI and the output of the curl request

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in response.

Proxy is showing deployed on virtual host. i.e proxy endpoint is default.

But URL is not reachable actually I am testing something and machine is not reachable on internet. So i have put the virtual host alias name in /etc/hosts file.

Through curl command also url is not reachable.

Do I need to do something else. OS is centos 7.

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @kailash joshi, your proxy should be reachable when you use cURL on your local machine.

Did you try and Test the installation?

https://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/v4.17.01/test-install
machine is not reachable on internet.

For this, I think you need to do Reverse Proxy.

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for the suggestion.

The mistake I was doing is that at the time of installation while creating virtual host I used port 9000 which was used by edge-ui. I changed it to 9001 and now by testing the flow with ab command trace is showing 200 OK. I will test further and see if face the same issue.

Once again thanks to you and Rahul.