Error in deployment for environment test. The revision is deployed, but traffic cannot flow. Call timed out; either server is down or server is not reachable

I have been seeing this error for my proxies ?Can anyone expalin why is this happening all of a sudden to my proxies? @Anil Sagar

Solved Solved
1 7 323
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Even I faced a similar problem with my account.

Old Public Accounts are not working. Maybe they have removed all MPs associated with old accounts so the proxies are not deploying.

Create a new account (which gives you a new org name - name-eval). These new accounts work as expected.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @archana ,

This error occurs when the deployment is unsuccessful on one of the components . Could you share the status of the deployment of the API facade ?

API link

Try to get the details and see or you can un-deploy and re-deploy to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Latheef D

@archana

Assuming this isn't the first time you are deploying your proxy/associating it with a new virtual host.

Start by checking all your message processors (are they all running?, are they all healthy?)

Your management server logs give you a rather good idea about why the deployment does not complete successfully. Some possible culprits(based on my experience):

1. One or more message processors are not working correctly

2. Network line of sight from Management Server to Message Processor

3. Network line of sight from Management Server to Edge Router

@Rahul M

I am assuming that you are talking about apigee on premise but i am using Apigee cloud account .I have created a new proxy and tried to deploy it and i find this following error

6977-unable-to-deploy-proxy.png

Now if i try to start a trace session for any of my old proxies nothing works unable to start trace session error for all of them .please see the image below

6978-unable-to-start-trace-session.png

And by the way what happened to "send with API console " button?

Please follow @Siddharth Barahalikar's answer. His answer makes sense.

Not applicable

Hi

I am also facing similar issue. I am using apigee public cloud account.

Kindly le me know the fix.

Even I faced a similar problem with my account.

Old Public Accounts are not working. Maybe they have removed all MPs associated with old accounts so the proxies are not deploying.

Create a new account (which gives you a new org name - name-eval). These new accounts work as expected.

Hi @archana -- Please also see the Troubleshooting Playbook for this error. In case you haven't already seen it, it may be of help.