Management API to invoke a document from a drupal file storage

Not applicable

Hi, Would like to know if there is any API using which i can invoke a document which is stored in Drupal File Storage. Here is my Scenario: 1. When a developer registers an APP against an API, initially developer would be on pending state. 2. Developer has to upload some documents (pdf) in portal which would get stored in drupal file storage. 3. Compliance team member has to review (manually) the uploaded documents and can approve or Reject. 4. From the back end, to load the documents from the drupal file storage, do we have any API ?

And any best practices to maintain documents which is been uploaded by the developers in the portal ? Do we have any limit on file size when we store in druapl file storage ? Since each developer has to upload multiple documents, how do we scale the performance ?

Appreciate your quick response. Thanks in Advance.

0 1 166
1 REPLY 1

seems like you need to implement custom module to achieve your requirement.

I believe an App approval process could be Auto or manual. can be configure from APIGEE Edge if i'm not wrong.

As per your requirement, what I feel is admin can view uploaded doc for which a Developer has made a request to approve App.

# file can be stored in sites/default/files/public/<foldername>/* or sites/default/files/private/<foldername>/*

#Default configuration for per file upload limit can be configure from
admin/config/media/file-settings. apart from Drupal application, you need to have a look into PHP application Max File upload limit.

# Since file upload is one of the instance, which Developer has to think before uploading a file to the portal. let me know what kind of scalability are you looking for.??

Bigger File Size means -> require Max Upload limit -> Max Execution Time

hope @Yakub this will help you a bit.