java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: sun.security.ec.ECKeyPairGenerator.getEncodedByte

Not applicable

I am trying to deploy edge-developer-training-backend proxy into my own Apigee Edge and getting below error while executing mvn install command..

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.apigee.edge.config:apigee-config-maven-plugin:1.2.1:targetservers (create-config-targetserver) on project edge-developer-training-backend: Execution create-config-targetserver of goal com.apigee.edge.config:apigee-config-maven-plugin:1.2.1:targetservers failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing com.apigee.edge.config:apigee-config-maven-plugin:1.2.1:targetservers: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: sun.security.ec.ECKeyPairGenerator.getEncodedByte

FYI, I am using JRE 1.8.0 from my local.. Can anyone please help me to fix above issue

Solved Solved
0 4 501
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

It is issue with JRE security lib issue.. I have fixed it and it worked now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Thiyagarajan.Kumaravelu

I assume you are running the script mentioned in the course ? If yes, please confirm the Maven version you have. Please run the following command and let me know the output on your terminal/console - "mvn -v"

Not applicable

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan.. That's correct.. I am running the script which is mentioned in the course and I am using maven version 3.3.9 from my local..

Not applicable

It is issue with JRE security lib issue.. I have fixed it and it worked now.

Glad you found the issue