Prebuilt (non-Drupal) Dev Portal enhancements

Hi

I like the Apigee internal dev portal as it is a good starting point for non-drupal devs.

However, I would like to extend its functionality and have the following questions:

1. Can you please allow forms to be created using markup or at least embedded in an iFrame? Would like to create pages allowing users to submit form data to a specified backend / Apigee API.

2. Can you please open-source the code so that we can build our own customisations on it?

3. Would like to have the ability to allow developers to test against a non-prod version of Apigee Edge. Can you please put a environment dropdown which would point to some other Edge environment or allow creation of different dev portals, each pointing to a different Edge environment?

4. User management functionality (login with password, etc.)

Regards

V

0 1 105
1 REPLY 1

1. Sounds like a good idea, but having some real use cases would help--what are the forms you'd build today if you had this?

2. Drupal is the better option if you want to change the source code. The built-in developer portal is only available as a SaaS product at this time. I'd be interested in knowing what you might customize if you could, though, as that may highlight some important gaps.

3. This is under consideration in our backlog, thanks for asking about it.

4. If you're a paid customer and this is blocking you from launching, please reach out through your rep. 🙂

Thanks for the feedback.