Coursera Lab 1 404 Errors

Not applicable

I have been trying for the past few days to understand why I am getting the following error. I have reinstalled maven, java and node.js without any luck. One of the threads suggested that the issue was having a password with a special character. However, one cannot create a password without a special character. I tried to upload the proxy through the Edge console and it just says uploading... nothing happens

node setup -u ****-p *** -o ****-eval -e test -f myapigeeproject.firebaseio.com
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.apigee.edge.config:apigee-config-maven-plugin:1.2.1:targetservers (create-config-targetserver) on project edge-developer-training-backend: Apigee network call error 401 Unauthorized -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
Solved Solved
1 5 636
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ivan De Los Santos

Have fixed the setup script. Rewrote the script, so please download the latest zip from Coursera and also follow the new instructions. Please let me know if you still see any issues. Sorry about the delay. Have updated the other post as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Ivan De Los Santos

Have fixed the setup script. Rewrote the script, so please download the latest zip from Coursera and also follow the new instructions. Please let me know if you still see any issues. Sorry about the delay. Have updated the other post as well.

Sai,

I downloaded the new setup.zip file and followed the instructions and it WORKS!

Fantastic! I am now able to continue with the specialization.

I also like the way you changed the script, it now ask to enter each of the parameters. This is very user friendly.

Thank you!

Glad to know that it worked. Thanks @Ivan De Los Santos

Hi @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan : I am facing the same issue now, how could we reset password ? I dont see any option in ApiGee EDGE to reset password. I took the Course just couple of days back and stuck in the Lab for more than 2 days.

I have attached the error i got.error-1.jpg,error-2.jpg,error-3.jpg.

Thank you!