Soap to Rest API some parameters for operations not recognized

Not applicable

Hi,

I've got a WSDL definition for which I'd like to use Apigee Saop to Rest functionality. When I fetch the WSDL though, it seems that only last parameter for an operation is being recognized.

I.e Here is a WSDL message

<wsdl:message name="getCustomerListRequest">

<wsdl:part name="filter" type="xsd1:customerFilter"/>

<wsdl:part name="fulltext" type="xsd:string"/>

<wsdl:part name="number" type="xsd:string"/>

<wsdl:part name="detail" type="xsd:int"/>

</wsdl:message>

but when I fetch it, in the generated resource only the last parameter "detail" is being recognized, the other are being ignored.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Jakub

Solved Solved
0 9 849
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi Jakub,

Sorry took time in responding back here. You hit a product issue, opened JIRA to track this issue. Will take care of this and update you as we make the fix available on cloud.

Thank you,

Srini

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

Hello Jakub,

Will you be able to share this WSDL for us to try in the local setup here and analyze?

Thank you,

Srini

Not applicable

Hi Srini,

sure, can you please provide me with an email where I can send the wsdl to ?

Jakub

Not applicable

You will be able to share link or attach file on this community.

Not applicable

You should have it in you mailbox.

Not applicable

Thank you Jakub, will research and update you with findings.

Not applicable

Hi Jakub,

Sorry took time in responding back here. You hit a product issue, opened JIRA to track this issue. Will take care of this and update you as we make the fix available on cloud.

Thank you,

Srini

Not applicable

What is the update on this. Has this been fixed already on cloud? I am still facing this issue. It only recongnizes the last part.

Not applicable

I am also facing this issue, please let me know is this already available on cloud?

Hi Abhishek,

This is not in cloud yet. Will look into all the dependencies here and see what is needed for this to make into cloud at the earliest possible. I will also make sure to add an update as soon as we push the fix to cloud.

Thank you,

Srini