AWS System On-Premises Installation; i cannot change the IP after the installation

I 've installed the On-Premises version of Edge on Amazon EC2. But he issue is i reboot the system on amazon and IP has been changed. So how can i re-set the IP address on APIGEE Edge? I tried "./check.sh" and do i need to set IP address again in configuration or not? If i need to change what should i do?

Solved Solved
1 4 576
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks a lot. i ve solved with my own way.. I registered with the DNS name and i will change the IP adress from the name so DNS name will be same as usual 😃 Simple solution for me. BTW I can mentioned you that to re-setting the IP address does not need anything else because when you run the "./all-start.sh" command in SSH script it will automatically runs the system and IP will be setted as new ip address. Because the system running on AWS local. thank you very much.

620-sap-api-mgmt-system-is-up.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Dear @Hasan,

According to OPDK Installation Requirements,

1. Network Setting :

It is recommended to check the network setting prior to the installation. The installer expects that all machines have fixed IP addresses.

Update : Please check @sudheendra1 answer for changing IP Address.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

@Hasan Along with the installation kit you should have got the Operations Guide. Please refer to "Moving or Rebooting Apigee Servers" section for instructions to configure new IP addresses.

Not applicable

I suggest you should attach an elastic IP with your AWS instance. A lame and simple solution. @Hasan

Thanks a lot. i ve solved with my own way.. I registered with the DNS name and i will change the IP adress from the name so DNS name will be same as usual 😃 Simple solution for me. BTW I can mentioned you that to re-setting the IP address does not need anything else because when you run the "./all-start.sh" command in SSH script it will automatically runs the system and IP will be setted as new ip address. Because the system running on AWS local. thank you very much.

620-sap-api-mgmt-system-is-up.jpg