error generating proxy from WSDL

Not applicable

samplewsdl.txt

Hello Team,

Have been trying to create Proxy from WSDL but getting error "error generating proxy"

Option Tried:

Had a backed URL of WSDL : On Edge Validation was successful but error creating proxy

Created Localized WSDL and Reference Schema : Same Problem

Created Single WSDL with all Schema included : Same Problem.

Not able to find the root cause , Could some one help in knowing the problem with this WSDL.

Ideally this WSDL is perfect and many systems are using this one , Meantime we were able to import the WSDL in SOAPUI as well without any issue.

0 4 1,013
4 REPLIES 4

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Dheeraj Rao, I have tried to import the attached WSDL in SoapUI & I was getting a couple of errors,

Error loading [file:\D:\abc\xsd_xsd4.xsd]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\abc\xsd_xsd4.xsd (The system cannot find the file specified     

It was not able to find these,

<xsd:import namespace="urn:ifxforum-org:XSD:b" schemaLocation="xsd_xsd5.xsd" />
<xsd:include schemaLocation="xsd_xsd4.xsd" />
<br>

I removed the above mentioned 2 lines from WSDL & it worked in both SoapUI & Apigee. Maybe the issue is, the schemaLocation is pointing to a local directory on your machine & hence it is working in your local SoapUI & may be the Apigee you are using is on the cloud or on a different machine it cannot find these schema's & hence gives an error.

6872-wsdl.jpg

6873-wsdl-proxy.jpg

Not applicable

Thanks a lot for quick turnaround. With the merged wsdl after removing the xsd reference it was working fine.

Wr as if we give URL it throws error.

URL for reference : https://laepnbn4.eu-gb.ace.ibm.com/SPInE?wsdl

Then the generated Open API Spec throws error as well.

Could you please check the genereated OPEN API Spec

@Dheeraj Rao I am getting this error, please check the RqHeader.

Error Creating Proxy from WSDL
Could not find the referenced element 'RqHeader' in namespace 'http://xsd.capital.india.ge.com/SPInE/schema'.

Not applicable

But the same WSDL I did localised and merged to single file but iit did work without any issue. This was the existing backend system we can’t tell them to modify. Same WSDL do work with soap UI and other tool without any issue.