Need to approve pending app from developer portal instead of going to Apigee edge

Not applicable

Hi,

We have one requirement where in we want to approve the pending App from developer portal itself. When an app developer creates an App in portal, it goes to Apigee edge for approval, to approve that particular app, admin has to go Apigee edge and then change the status of app. So instead of going to edge, we want admin to approve the status from portal itself. Admin should be able to see all the apps and products on the developer portal.

Can someone please help with this.

Thanks.

0 8 840
8 REPLIES 8

@Minakshi Wadibhsme ,

It's possible through customization. Need Drupal Module development skills. For a Drupal Developer it's a cake walk. All it takes is 2 - 4 hours to build this module using Management APIs.

Hope it helps.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

Hi @Anil Sagar @ Google Can you guide us how it is done? I am new to management API so I am having some issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Were you able to do that? If yes, then can you give me the steps of how you did it?

Thanks.

@Zohaib Masood

Install this: https://github.com/giteshk/apigee_devportal_extras

Enable the module "apigee_appdashboard"

Give a user the role "app approver" and you should be all set!

Awesome. I have to check it but thank you for that.

Thanks for the module..

But it says "Views_data_export" missing in this apigee_appdashboard module, can you please help me on this..Thanks!!

Thank you..