EdgeMicrogateway Configuration issue.

Hi All,

I was trying to setup and install the Edge Microgateway in my local. I have successfully installed the microgateway in my system then I was trying to configure the Edge Microgateway to APIGEE edge cloud with following command:

$edgemicro configure -o <organization>-e test -u <userName>

Note : This account is Edge free account.

It prompted for password and then it's giving following error:

current nodejs version is v6.13.1 current edgemicro version is 2.5.16 password: file doesn't exist, setting up { Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND api.enterprise.apigee.com api.enterprise.apigee.com:443 at errnoException (dns.js:28:10) at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:76:26) code: 'ENOTFOUND', errno: 'ENOTFOUND', syscall: 'getaddrinfo', hostname: 'api.enterprise.apigee.com', host: 'api.enterprise.apigee.com', port: 443 }

Help me to solve this.

After doing this I try to login in my cloud account and try to create simple proxy and deploy in test environment getting deployment error like :

Error in deployment for environment test.
The revision is deployed, but traffic cannot flow. Call timed out; either server is down or server is not reachable

0 4 601
4 REPLIES 4

@Ramya ,

Looks like your machine is unable to reach Apigee Edge. Do you have any proxy enabled on your machine ?

Can you try Management API using curl & see able to reach edge ?

Is your machine connected to internet ?

@Anil Sagar

Thank you. I have enabled the proxy. But still not able to reach the server. I have to check my open network connectivity.

Would you help me on my cloud edge account for Deployment issue. Is that breaking because of this installation.

@Ramya , No It's not. Your trial account deployment problems are not related to Edge Microgateway at all.

First try if you can make any management API call from your local machine. I am afraid it's your laptop network proxy.

Hi Anil,

When I call management API using curl:

Could not resolve host: api.enterprise.apigee.com

When I try using Postman :

getting Response 😞

I am trying to connect from Office network. I set the Proxy before call, still getting the same.