renewal API Exam Engineer

Hi,

I have scheduled my exam on May 8th 2018, Due to my family issues i was unable to attend the exam, but On May 7th, i have sent an email to both the addresses i.e gcp edge certification and education about 4 times.

I have not received any reply from them at all, i even called the kryterion support as well as testing center and they said i have to contact test sponsor for renewal

I really dont know whom to contact to resolve this issue.

Please help me some one to resolve this issue.

Reagrds

0 5 2,994
5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Chandra Madasi. I hope things are okay.

@Paul Williams, Viet @Maudrit - is there a way to help Chandra here? Thanks!

@Paul Williams , I think an article regarding how to re-schedule the exam in the kryterion UI will definitely help.

I believe it's a self service and exam taker can change it before the exam.

Hi Anil sagar,

Thank you so much for your reply, but you will only be able to reschedule the exam before 72hrs through krerion UI. After 72hours I Can’t reschedule the exam. Even authorization code that I have used is also expired without attempting the exam.

It is very difficult for exam takers for rescheduling process.

Hope someone help me regarding the code I have used before too.

Thanks

Chandra

Faced the exact same problem ((((

Not applicable

This is indeed a difficult redevelopment process for examiners. In the end, I took this as an opportunity to improve my skills, turned to https://writix.co.uk/essay-editing-service and engaged in self-education. At least the editing service revealed my weaknesses and I didn’t waste my time and started preparing for the next exam.