IP addresses that can be whitelisted

Not applicable

Dear Support,

in order to be able allow traffic from Apigee to our company network we need to allows IP from Apigee.

Could you please provide the list of IP of Apigee that will be used for our Beta and Production environment?

Thanks in advance,

0 3 702
3 REPLIES 3

Here's what I suggest: To get ip addresses for the MPs in an environment, create a proxy and use http://api.lo5.at/info as the target. That endpoint will tell you your IPs.

The Commercial package you have, I believe, does not guarantee a static list of IP addresses, indefinitely. Those addresses may change. So you'll need to check periodically, maybe daily? to see if the addresses change.

The addresses don't change very often, in fact they may not change for a year or more. But there is no guarantee. So check fairly often so that you can limit the downtime if the addresses DO change.

BTW, we recommend that you use 2-way TLS to secure the Apigee-to-backend connection, rather than depending on IP addresses. In an cloud world with elastic systems, IP addresses may come and go. But we understand that this is not always practical for everyone.

Not applicable

Dear support,

I am surprised to that you say so:

"The Commercial package you have, I believe, does not guarantee a static list of IP addresses"

As far as I know, Isabel NV has purchased the "Apigee Business Bundle" package which includes:

- Fixed Southbound IP address for IP whitelisting

Could you clarify please?

Thanks in advance,

Giorgio Imperiali

Any update?