monitoring-dashboard-installation-Private cloud -On premise

Not applicable

While installing Apigee Grafana using the below mentioned command on the ON-PREM,Facing issues while checked the network connectivity as well as /etc/yum.repos.d.

Command : /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-grafana install

Issue : Dependencies Resolved ================================================================================ Package Arch Version Repository Size ================================================================================ Installing: apigee-grafana noarch 4.18.01-0.0.20002 apigee-release 39 M Transaction Summary ================================================================================ Install 1 Package Total download size: 39 M Installed size: 113 M Downloading packages: Error downloading packages: apigee-grafana-4.18.01-0.0.20002.noarch: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Kindly suggest as this error is mostly due to connectivity issue ,which seems fine .

0 3 318
3 REPLIES 3

Try to run the command again and attach complete log. May be some network hiccup.

Thank you Satyaendra for reply,Tried it again and got this log this time

/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-grafana install Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities file://ap-repo.aeip.apigee.net//apigee/REPLACE_ME/4.18.01/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#37 - "Couldn't open file /apigee/REPLACE_ME/4.18.01/repodata/repomd.xml" Trying other mirror. One of the configured repositories failed (Apigee REPLACE_ME repo), and yum doesn't have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work "fix" this: 1. Contact the upstream for the repository and get them to fix the problem. 2. Reconfigure the baseurl/etc. for the repository, to point to a working upstream. This is most often useful if you are using a newer distribution release than is supported by the repository (and the packages for the previous distribution release still work). 3. Run the command with the repository temporarily disabled yum --disablerepo=apigee-REPLACE_ME ... 4. Disable the repository permanently, so yum won't use it by default. Yum will then just ignore the repository until you permanently enable it again or use --enablerepo for temporary usage: yum-config-manager --disable apigee-REPLACE_ME or subscription-manager repos --disable=apigee-REPLACE_ME 5. Configure the failing repository to be skipped, if it is unavailable. Note that yum will try to contact the repo. when it runs most commands, so will have to try and fail each time (and thus. yum will be be much slower). If it is a very temporary problem though, this is often a nice compromise: yum-config-manager --save --setopt=apigee-REPLACE_ME.skip_if_unavailable=true failure: repodata/repomd.xml from apigee-REPLACE_ME: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try. file://ap-repo.aeip.apigee.net//apigee/REPLACE_ME/4.18.01/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#37 - "Couldn't open file /apigee/REPLACE_ME/4.18.01/repodata/repomd.xml"

try "yum clean all" and retry..

Something wrong with the repository path(*REPLACE_ME*). Work with your system administrator and see if he/she can resolve repository related issue..Check subscription manager command as well (Linux). Open a support ticket as well.

----

#subscription-manager status

----

Overall Status: Current

---

I have installed grafana on 4.17.05 without any issue.