Microgateway Azure App Service Deployment issue

Not applicable

I am trying to deploy Microgateway to Azure App Service as a WebApp.

I set all the environment variables as per the Apigee doc.

I checked the debug log and found the microgateway process is running with PID.

But some how, the call is not getting dispatched from IIS (IISnode) to Microgateway process. It is giving 500 error.

Node debug log
{ Error: write ENOTSUP at _errnoException (util.js:1022:11) at ChildProcess.target._send (internal/child_process.js:702:20) at ChildProcess.target.send (internal/child_process.js:586:19) at sendHelper (internal/cluster/utils.js:25:15) at send (internal/cluster/master.js:352:10) at handle.add (internal/cluster/master.js:324:5) at SharedHandle.add (internal/cluster/shared_handle.js:29:3) at queryServer (internal/cluster/master.js:313:10) at Worker.onmessage (internal/cluster/master.js:245:5) at ChildProcess.onInternalMessage (internal/cluster/utils.js:42:8) at emitTwo (events.js:131:20) at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7) at emit (internal/child_process.js:772:12) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:141:11) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9) code: 'ENOTSUP', errno: 'ENOTSUP', syscall: 'write' }

Note: I have not set the PORT environment variable as Azure does that for us.

0 1 410
1 REPLY 1

@Pradeep Chouhan were you able to fix this issue? I am having the same issue and not sure what the fix is.