How can I change the base path?

I have copied the edgemicro-auth API Proxy in order to create a custom based Auth proxy. I renamed it. In the developer section for the new proxy, I changed the field that says Basepaths to a new /auth base path value.

This saves without error.

However, when I deploy, the overview page still shows a deployment with /edgemicro-auth. When I 'trace', it still defaults to /edgemicro-auth. And when I make requests to /auth, I get the error 'Unable to identify proxy for host'

0 7 3,811
7 REPLIES 7

would you please upload proxy here . Also I recommended you to do the changes and save as a new revision and deploy new revision and test.

Not applicable

I am also having similar issue, let me know if there is any resolution found

I found that you need to go to ProxyEndpoints, and edit the base path in the HttpProxyConnection.

<HTTPProxyConnection>
        <BasePath>/setYourBasePathHere</BasePath>
        <Properties/>
        <VirtualHost>secure</VirtualHost>
    </HTTPProxyConnection>

I don't know what purpose the base path in the metadata plays.

ProxyEndpoints is always in readonly mode. i am unable to edit ProxyEndpoints. Any steps to overcome it? Thanks in advance

You may not have authorised  access or admin access. try contacting your administrator for proper edit access.

@Afzal Aziz were you able to find out any solution for updating basepath and/or ProxyEndpoints?

Try signing out,

clearing browser cache

and signing in again.

Or try signing in with a different browser.