User/Me/Apps - You are not authorized to access this page.

Not applicable

I am facing this stramge issue. I created a developer account in our APIGEE on-prem portal and also created a ciompany and made the account an administrator for the company. When the user logs in with the account, the App creation page (/user/me/apps) and the menu does not appear and i get an "You are not authorized to access this page." when i launch the url from the brower

However, when i switch to the Developoer role under the Company switcher, the app creation page shows up along with the menu.

Any clue as to what must be causing this?

0 3 352
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

It appears that when i login with the user - it displays the COmpany name in the company switcher by default and somehow ends up removing the DEveloper role from the user access. The Developer role gets added back when i switch to the user in the company switcher. not sure what is causing this. Any feedback is appreciated

@Ramkumar Thirumangalam
can you whether you have sufficient access to create 'Create Developer Apps'

Jaywant

Yes i am able to create a developer app.

This is what i also observed:

When i switch to the developer in the company switcher, my id retains the Company Administrator and Developer roles (i tried to monitor the user using another adminsitrator account logged in from a different computer.

The moment I switch to a company , my role in the developer portal only shows Company Administrator. and doesn't show the developer role.