apigee and lambda intgeration demo

ankurjain1
Participant II

Hi

can you please create or share a video for the apigee integration with lambda by nodejs?

Solved Solved
1 5 1,581
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Here's a GitHub repo that shows how to do what you want, I think.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Here's a GitHub repo that shows how to do what you want, I think.

@Dino

I have downloaded the zip file and trying to upload in my apigee account, but it is not getting uploaded and no error is shown.

Can you help is anything wrong I am doing.?

No I cannot help you if the information you have is "it's not working."

If you're having trouble, Please ask a new question and provide additional detail.

You said you have downloaded a zip. From where? What is the structure of this zip?

You said you are uploading it. How? Using what tool or UI? Show a screenshot maybe?

You said "it's not working" and also "there is no error message". If there's no error, then how have you determined that "it's not working"? What leads you to this conclusion?

Do not reply to this comment; I won't respond. Post a new question with details.

mpurwar
Participant IV

Hey @Ankur Jain , what kind of Apigee-Lambda integration are you doing ? Is it just straight 1-1 mapping of the Lambda function to the Apigee API proxy ? If thats the case, then the repo referenced in @Dino's answer should work out for you. Let me know, if you have any special mash-up use case.

ankurjain1
Participant II

@Mudit Kumar the repo provided by @Dino is working. My main use case is this .