How to add Users as Developers Under Publish->Developers

Not applicable

Once a User has registered on the Dev Portal, how to add them as Developers on Apigee Edge under Publish->Developers

Is there a way to do it ?

0 9 284
9 REPLIES 9

sarthak
Participant V

It will happen automatically , you don't have to do a thing.

The Dev Portal calls the Edge management APIs can create the Users there as well.

Not applicable

Yeah, thats what I thought. When we run the sync through the portal, it should do that but I don't see any developers at the above mentioned navigation.

If you go to Reports -> Recent Log Messages do you see any errors ?

Not applicable

I see this in the Recent Log Messages on running the Dev Portal Developer Sync

Notice: Undefined index: name in Apigee\ManagementAPI\Developer::loadFromResponse() (line 333 of /var/www/html/profiles/apigee/libraries/mgmt-api-php-sdk/Apigee/ManagementAPI/Developer.php).

@Mayank Chauhan , What is the version of Developer Portal you are using ? You can see the version by navigating to http://www.YOURSITE.com/buildInfo

Hi @Anil Sagar, the Dev Portal version is DeveloperServices-4.14.07.05

@Mayank Chauhan , I see you are almost 5 versions behind latest release. Any reasons why you are not considering an update ?

Well, we're still trying to figure out Apigee and trying to make an internal Dev Portal.

And my issue is resolved. It seems that when you add users through Dev Portal, they are automatically added as developers in the Edge.

I am still not able to see the developers under Publish->Developers on Safari, Chrome browsers but I am able to see all the developers when I open Edge on Firefox. Dont know if you guys fixed this issue in the later releases but that seems to be the problem in the release we are using.

@Mayank Chauhan , Please considering an update of Apigee Edge & Developer portal which should resolve most of the issues.