APIProxy revision X of XXX does not exist in environment test of organization XXX

Not applicable

I am getting below error most of the times. I see success response for 1 request when I post 4to5 requests. Please help?

{
"fault": {
"faultstring": "APIProxy revision 1 of XXX does not exist in environment test of organization XXX",
"detail": {
"errorcode": "messaging.runtime.ApplicationNotFound"
}
}
}

0 35 1,899
35 REPLIES 35

Not applicable

I am getting the exact same issue, started today with a proxy that was previously working fine. Just constantly retrying and it occasionally works. Any success figuring it out?

I'm having this same issue. I've never been able to get Postman to give me a lovely response. I just get that error message.

Not applicable

I am getting the same error for every proxy. Things were just fine yesterday. Something systemic? I have tried bumping revision numbers and redeploy without success. Also, created a new api proxy, same error.

Noticed another thread from today acknowledged the bug and indicated a restart of message processor was needed, which to my knowledge is not possible on the public cloud. Started a new trial account and that failed with same error immediately.

should be fixed now, can you try undeploying and deploying your proxies that have issues. Please report if you continue to see the error

Yes! I can confirm this is fixed for me.

thanks @Ted Gamester

Not applicable

I am told a fix is rolled out today or tomorrow for this issue.

Some of my proxies are working fine, but still I see this issue for some of other proxies.

Can you please try undeploying and deploying again.

I tried the following, but still the same issue

• Created a new simple proxy and tried posting a request. Every alternate request is failing (Try posting to http://hannareddy-eval-test.apigee.net/no-target)
  • Undeploy and Redeploy
  • Save as a new version and deploy
  • Delete the proxy and upload again

did you try now ?

what is the org name ?

I tried just now.

Orgname: hannareddy-eval

Try posting to a new proxy created just now

http://hannareddy-eval-test.apigee.net/no-target

Not applicable
@Harimohan Annareddy

Is your issue resolved? could you share your solution?

@stacy - nothing specifically was done. There was a fix pushed to the platform to resolve that issue. With that, the issue was resolved. If you are still seeing it, can you please try un-deploying and then re-deploying your proxy. If you still see an issue, please reach out to us

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan

I did un-deploying, then re-deplorying, it did not work for me.

Are you seeing the same error ? Is this on cloud, can you share the org name ?

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan it is a proxy that another proxy depends on. What do you mean deleting the proxy? I just did un-deploying, then re-deploying.

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan got it working after bumping up the version. thanks!

Glad it worked !

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan Unfortunately it came back again after made some modification. Right now the successful rate is 1 out of 5. Can you help us to reboot our org? Also will this be fixed in the future? Thanks for your help!

Sure - whats your org's name ?

it is cubictrial, please let me know when you are done with the reboot.

@stacy - pls provide your org name

Not applicable

@Prabhat Kumar same here, we still see intermittent failure, the issue is not resolved.

Not applicable

@Prabhat Kumar same here, we still see intermittent failure, the issue is not resolved.

Not applicable

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan this issue is not resolved, our customer keeps complaining this even after I made the workaround as you suggested. Will you have a fix for this? Thanks!

Is this a trial account? If not, please open a support ticket or have the customer open one with the org and other details. They should be able to resolve it.

This is a trial account. How do I open a support ticket with our trial org?

You cant. The issue was resolved earlier. Not sure why you are still seeing this issue. Can you provide your org name

@Anil Sagar - can you provision another org ? Any other workaround ?

my org name: cubictrial

I sent you the org info, please let me know if you can help to get this resolved. Thanks a lot!

same issue here

I'm facing this issue.

Just updated an API Proxy, saved new revision and now I'm getting:
APIProxy revision 1 of XXX does not exist in environment XXX of organization XXX

Tried to undeploy and re-deploy the proxy, bumping a new revision but nothing worked.

The workaround that worked was "Download Revsision", "Delete API Proxy", "+ Proxy" and "Proxy bundle".