4.18.01 - Apigee Analytics - Error fetching analytics data.Data Access Error

Hi All,

Recently, we upgraded Apigee to 4.18.01.

When we try to hit the custom report which has two dimensions then getting " Error fetching analytics data.Data Access Error" in UI.

Kindly assist on this ASAP.

Thanks,

Bindu

0 7 2,796
7 REPLIES 7

Please check the management server logs for this "Error". Check if the postgres is accessible or if some other error.

@spadmanabhan

Please find below error in management server log.

qtp1756207614-31 ERROR REST - ExceptionMapper.toResponse() : Returning error response : ErrorResponse{errorCode = analytics.dataapi.service.data_access_error, errorMessage = Data Access Error - Data Access Error}

Kindly assist in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Bind

Hi Bindu,

Was this resolved for you as we are also seeing the same issue with Custom reports only. Out of the box reports are working fine.

Thanks!
Kartik

Verify below link if you see same symptoms in ms logs then its related to a bug.

https://community.apigee.com/questions/55984/41801-error-fetching-analytics-data-data-access-er.html

Yes its the same issue. Custom variables are not being send with quotes in a query. So its treating the value as a column and says it does not exist.
I used the command with the quotes in PG command line and it worked.

We have similar issue & it is related to a bug. Can you let us know when 18.01.02 patch is planned to release? It's like reports are unusable and users are not impressed.

https://community.apigee.com/questions/55984/41801-error-fetching-analytics-data-data-access-er.html

Not applicable

I have faced this issue when I updated apigee 4.17.09 to 4.18.05. In that case our data restore was under process. Once the data restore got over the issue got resolved automatically. We analyzed this as the queries to db were too high at that time, so our request were getting errors like this. Still cannot confirm the error analysis was correct or not. As the issue got solved after the data restore got over, we didn't get more chance to dig into this.