Unable to create the Proxy-Error uploading Proxy Unautorized

Hi,

I am unable to create any proxy and every Proxy I create gives following error

"Error uploading Proxy Unauthorized" This is cloud Apigee environment.

When I try creating the proxy (normal Reverse Proxy) with pass through

During creation step during "Virtual Host" reference I select both default for (dev,test,sandboix).

When I click NEXT:

It asks for build to dev or sandbox or test or all or few in list.

Even I select just dev or only select sandbox or only select dev and sandbox or all 3 environments. I get error "Error uploading Proxy Unauthorized"

following is add on point wants to inform:

I have access to dev and sandbox as per admin (but during "Virtual Host" selection for default and secure ) it selects all three environment by default which i don’t have control (it selects dev,sandbox and test)

But to avoid Test deployment during creation of proxy I have even tried select just dev or only select sandbox or only select dev and sandbox or all 3 environments. I get error "Error uploading Proxy Unauthorized" during creation.

Even when I select existing proxy (already created) and check on deployment access environment. It indicates dev and sandbox only.

Would like to know how to debug this issue further to get rid of "Error uploading Proxy Unauthorized" while creating proxy.

Solved Solved
0 2 314
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This error sometime come because of cache issue. Try to open an incognito browser window in Chrome and try. If it works it means it's an issue with your browser, maybe clearing cached data will help?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

This error sometime come because of cache issue. Try to open an incognito browser window in Chrome and try. If it works it means it's an issue with your browser, maybe clearing cached data will help?

@Faij Ahmad Thanks for that info do you have link or url which would list such infoamrion