Coursera Apigee Course 2 >> Module 2 - API Policies and Management >> Lab: Mediation and Security , Wrong code snippet given

Hi

This time its not a problem i have seen problem in Coursera Apigee Tutorial

Coursera Apigee Course 2 >> Module 2 - API Policies and Management >> Lab: Mediation and Security

In this you mention this code snippet

6634-wrong-code-snip.png

Focus on selected name : client_id

As i follow up with your instruction set, i got stucked at this for 2 hours and after that i check backend proxy , i understand this better by facing this problem

So in backend api proxy name is selected in pic focus on that

6635-backend-api-setting.png

it is "clientId" instead of "client_id", Now my problem is resolved.

And its working fine

6636-good-work.png

Please update Lab Assignment so in near future nobody get time waste on this point.

Its good tutorial series keep doing this good work.

Thanks

Nikhil Purohit

Solved Solved
0 5 276
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the feedback @Nikhil Purohit. Appreciate it. Will get that fixed. Keep us posted in case if you find anything. We are updating it as we get feedback. Thanks once again

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for the feedback @Nikhil Purohit. Appreciate it. Will get that fixed. Keep us posted in case if you find anything. We are updating it as we get feedback. Thanks once again

Sai,

I am getting an invalid credential error after adding the AM-Set-Credentials policy.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi @Ivan De Los Santos - can you confirm you replaced the client ID with the text "paste-your-client-id-here" ?

Also - appreciate if you can add some screenshots and open as a new question

Sai,

I created a new question. For some reason, I was unable to upload any images or .zip file (I have the trace file from the apigee console). I will try to upload these artifacts later.