Not able to login with new account

Not applicable

I created an account with my corporate email address as requested by my organization. When I try to login I get an error: 2018-03-20-11-35-10-apigee.png . I've tried resetting my password a few times, but I keep getting this error. How can I fix this account so that I can log into apigee?

I am posting from a second account because I cannot even log into this support with the account I am trying to open.

0 4 745
4 REPLIES 4

You might have received an email link in your corporate id to verify email. After that i you should be able to login.

Thank you.! the verification emails were all getting routed as junk even though the password reset emails were coming in my inbox!

suyowu

The idea of sharing this information about the login issue is very important and this is very interesting and very useful which I realize after my experience on this. From https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/oxbridgeessays-com-review/ you can read more tips like this and it is will be pleasure of you shared your feedback.

Acadecraft hires professional who identify and fix accessibility issues. We are specialized in providing accessibility remediation solution. We have the capacity to produce high volume Doc remediation capacity to fast transform digital assets, and reach compliance.