How to configure Dynatrace on Apigee

Not applicable

I need to configure dynatrace on Apigee. Need help on JVM property file where I can update the dynatrace agent directive

0 8 1,617
8 REPLIES 8

Not applicable

Take a look at the startup script of message-processor. I assume this is private cloud installation.

Also, please do let us know - why would you want to do this - any specific issue which we can help out with?

Yes it is. I am new to Apigee. Where I can locate message-processor start file?

Not applicable

its is the etc init.d script that you use to start the MP.

Sorry, ask you again - i still not sure why you want to configure dynatrace - what is the end goal or the problem you are trying to solve.

Thanks sriki- I got some good info now. tomorrow I will try to configure DT. Hopefully it should work

@Jyoti Prakash did you got any success in configuring the Dynatrace with APIGEE components?

Not applicable

currently Env is being setup and installing Dynatrace as a part of that. Yet to start validation.

No, don't do that. It's not supported.

There is a detailed discussion of the topic of APM in this article.

It would be nice if Apigee would open up a bit more to APM tools such as Dynatrace. I am curious if Apigee plans to follow these new guidelines soon - https://www.dynatrace.com/news/blog/distributed-tracing-with-w3c-trace-context-for-improved-end-to-e...