How to create an app with an external clientid and client secret without using two api calls

Not applicable

I want to manage my identities and the oauth client in an external system like Auth0 or Forgerock. They provide an api for doing that from my developer portal ui. The result is that an clientId and clientSecret is returned.

To use Apigee api management features and analytics I want create the same client also in Apigee which is generally possible with the following API call:

Problem: This API Call does not allow to set the clientId and clientSecret externally.

The solution I found is use a second API call

and update clientId and clientSecret for the created app.

Is it possible to do this in one api call?

Solved Solved
0 2 1,641
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nope! Not yet.

We may update the product to do that in the future. But for now, you need a series of two calls.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nope! Not yet.

We may update the product to do that in the future. But for now, you need a series of two calls.

HI DIno, i have an use case to create a custom client id and secret at company level. is there a way to achieve this using management apis ? i am able to create custom client credentials at organization level but not able to create at developer company level.