Shared flow in API lists

Not applicable

Hi,

I am seeing shared flows in the API listing. Any idea what could be wrong or what needs to be checked?

I believe they should be visible under the shared flows option only.

Regards,

Salman

0 12 305
12 REPLIES 12

You are correct - shared flows should be visible under the shared flows option, only.

Can you tell me more about your environment?

Do you use the maven plugin?

Can you provide any other details? How often does the problem occur, and under what circumstances?

@Salman Khan - are you using maven plugin to deploy the shared flow ? more info would help

Yes. Maven is being used for deployment but the issue occurs randomly so we can't really identify the circumstances. Edge version is 4.17.01 and an prem deployment.

Let me know if you guys need any further information.

Thanks. Will check the plugin and get back to you

Not applicable

Any update on this?

I'll let Sai respond on this....

HI @Salman Khan

I checked the code and couldnt find anything in the code. Can you confirm if the maven script only executes on the profile you have for sharedflow, it is possible that you have another profile in your pom and that got executed without the sharedflow property in the profile. So it treated it as an API proxy. Please confirm.

oooh, that's an interesting possibility.

Sai, is there an ongoing log file produced by the maven tool, something that keeps a record of what it has done over time?

@Salman Khan - you could examine the audit trail in the Apigee Edge organization, to determine WHEN the "shared flow" was imported as an API Proxy, and by which user. I don't think the audit trail includes a source client IP address. But the when/whom information might be helpful in tracking things down.

@Dino

No, it does not, probably possible if its run by some CI server (like Jenkins). Checking in Audit trail would be a good option too

Hi Guys,

So its not just Maven, manual deployment has also resulted in the same. Even undeployment resulted in some error.

Has anyone else reported such an issue?

No. Can you open a support ticket ?