Stats collector not wokring

Not applicable

Hi,

I have a stats collector policy in place for my proxy. Its a simple proxy, just getting one input in payload and trying to collect that in analytics using stats collector. The policy runs fine but I don't see anything in the postgres DB. I have tried placing the policy in different flows but of no use.

Any suggestions what should I look for next?

Regards,

Salman

0 6 284
6 REPLIES 6

Not sure what you are looking to see in the postgres DB, but the custom dimension should show up when you create a custom report. It typically takes some time for the custom dimension to show up. I normally make a few API calls and then wait for about 5-10 minutes before looking in the custom report. If you are on a free/trial org then it might take a little longer.

The custom reports don't show any custom dimensions. I have made a lot of calls and its not working for days now. Moreover, its an on premises setup and the policy doesn't throw any error.

Assuming this is private cloud, try to restart the edge-postgres-servers on your PG nodes.

Your assumption is correct. Also, I have restarted the postgres servers, zookeeper as well but didn't help.

Can you open a support ticket? We can then investigate details of the policy, zookeeper, and postgres

The only error I see in system.log is listed below:

2018-03-08 11:12:20,675 qtp1108889615-31 WARN REST - APIRegistry.locateSubResource() : No match found for request path /server/metrics/

2018-03-08 11:12:20,676 qtp1108889615-31 ERROR REST - ExceptionMapper.toResponse() : Error occurred : null

org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.checkResultObject(JAXRSInvoker.java:336)

org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:211)

org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:92)

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:58)

Could this cause any impact?