DNS still resolves even after the proxy have been deleted

Not applicable

Hi guys.

I was trying out some routing conditions on a proxy api but I simply could not get it to work. The test environment simply wouldn't trace or send the request to the correct endpoint. So I figures I would delete the proxy and start over again. Now the proxy is deleted but the test endpoint is still resolving?

So I figure something very wrong have happened?

The prod environment have been deleted Unable to identify proxy for host: secure and url: /login-api/"

But as I said I can still access the test environment? How is this possible? Do anyone know how I reset the proxy endpoints so that it resets?

0 2 222
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Not DNS sorry, that should have been URL - the url still resolves.. https://xxxxx-test.apigee.net/login-api/ even though the API proxy have been deleted.

Hard to imagine not having all the details, but a few things to consider:

1. You may have another proxy resolving to the virtual host, basepath and environment for your "test" environment.
  2. The "unable" error message indicates that your proxy is not specifying the "secure" virtual host.
  3. You may have multiple revisions of a proxy deployed at the same time, remember that deployment just checks the uniqueness of the basepath, regardless of where if comes from, proxy or proxy revision.

Not sure what you mean by "prod environment have been deleted".

Check the other proxies that are deployed in your org.