Management API to get list of all users and their roles

nitin-kotian
Participant II
Hello,

We have an audit requirement to pull all users and their respective roles on a daily basis and send it out to the security organization. Now under the management API, one way of doing this to run the roles api, get all roles and then for each role, run getusers endpoint to get the list. This would require some coding which the ops team wants to avoid. I know currently Apigee doesn't have 1 api to do this. Is there any other option? Is there a way I can directly talk to Open LDAP and do a lookup or some other hidden API that I can use? Please suggest. This is important for compliance purposes.
Solved Solved
0 2 593
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No. We don't have a single API that lists all users and their roles. Well you can always connect to OpenLDAP and fetch users for a role and there can ldapsearch command that can fetch you those details.

However I suggest you to check audits feature of Apigee because that provides insight of what changes for a user.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

No. We don't have a single API that lists all users and their roles. Well you can always connect to OpenLDAP and fetch users for a role and there can ldapsearch command that can fetch you those details.

However I suggest you to check audits feature of Apigee because that provides insight of what changes for a user.

Thanks. Let me try the ldapsearch query.