HealthMonitor Maxfailure is giving 503 response

Not applicable

Hello guys:

I'm trying to use HealthMonitor for targets with timeouts. In the image, you can see how I have it configured, but I'm always getting a 503 response {"errorcode":"messaging.runtime.ApplicationNotFound"}

Please note that am using a fake url to test it.

6518-screenshot-from-2018-02-28-10-26-18.png

0 3 243
3 REPLIES 3

@victorquinones,

In your configuration, I see that you have a target server "target1" and also a target URL, which is incorrect. When you have target server, don't use the target URL.

You can refer for more information on how to setup HealthMonitor under the section TCP Monitor here.

Please remove the target URL, save the changes. Do ensure that you have the valid target host alias and port # configured in the target server "target1". Execute the API calls again and see if it works.

If the issue persists, then let me know.

Not applicable

Thanks for your response AMAR, I removed the url but I realized I have a https url as a target server, so I added a TargetServer configuration but now getting a 502 Unexpected EOF at target ... What I'm doing wrong?, do you have any extra example?

Thanks in advance

6523-screenshot-from-2018-03-01-09-38-50.png

@victorquinones,

I see that you have included the Target Server definition within your Target Endpoint which is incorrect. You need to update the definition of your Target server "target1" using the API available here. You need to have Keystore/KeyAlias updated only if you intended to have 2 way SSL communication with your backend server.

If you continue to observe the 502 errors, please refer to the Troubleshooting 502 Bad Gateway Playbook.