Shared Flows appear in API Proxies list in edge UI

g-gagan1000
Participant III

Dear all,

I have noticed the Shared Flows appears under both the SharedFlows section and API Proxies section. This happens only if the shared flow is deployed using maven plugin. I have used this example as the reference for shared flow deployment.

In case the shared flow is directly created from edge UI, then shared flow only appears under the SharedFlows section(which is the desired outcome). Am I missing something here or this is some known bug?

Note: We are using 17.01 on-prem version.

Thanks!

Gagan

0 6 6,827
6 REPLIES 6

Probably a bug in process, or in the toolset somewhere.

The only thing that will appear in the API Proxies list is the set of API Proxies. It's possible that a proxy that is named similarly to the sharedflow has been deployed. It's possible that the toolset created this proxy and deployed it.

You'll need to diagnose further.

Please make sure you have the latest maven plugin, too.

I've seen this before, but was unable to reproduce.

It may have been in my 17.09 on-prem, but I don't recall. I moved up to 18.01.

@Gagandeep Singh

1) Does this happen everytime you run the maven command ?

2) Which version of the plugin are you using ? Please use the latest version - 1.1.6

Hi @Gagandeep Singh - can you respond to my previous questions and if you still see the issue, can you create an issue here

g-gagan1000
Participant III

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan,

Below are the answers to your previous questions:

1) No, it does not happen for all the shared flows deployed through maven. This happens randomly for some sharedflows. I have not been able to track any consistency so far in these occurances. For example, I have 3 SharedFlows A,B and C. In one organization, sharedflow A pops up in API proxies but shows the behaviour as expected in other organization. However, in other organization, some other SharedFlow(B or C) appears in the API Proxies list. It’s not always the same shared flow appearing in the API proxies list.

2) We are using the latest version 1.1.6 of the plugin.

Hmm.. Interesting.. will need to check the plugin code. If you say its not consistent, then will need to check with the Mgmt API that the UI calls to display the list