How to add external css, js files to new cloud based devportal?

Not applicable

Hello all,

Is there any way to add external css, js files to pages in new cloud based devportal ?

I could add css on themes (css) editor, js in settings script editor, script and html for each page admin editor, but is there any best way to add eternal css, js files for each page as required.

Any best ideas to host code files and import in pages as required? (for new light weight devportal)??

Solved Solved
1 2 759
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hello again..

I figured this (adding js file) out and here the way to add your custom css, js files for each portal.

Create css, js files with custom code (based on requirements).

Go to portals -> go to the portal (to which js, css files needed) -> click on files -> Upload js, css file
Go to pages -> click on page to edit -> in Editor load css, js files and there you go.

No need to host files on server and its simple using above procedure.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jaywanttopno
Participant III

Hi @Revathi Chakrala

if you have external CSS or JS file. include them in your page template. will load automatically to all your page.

Not applicable

Hello again..

I figured this (adding js file) out and here the way to add your custom css, js files for each portal.

Create css, js files with custom code (based on requirements).

Go to portals -> go to the portal (to which js, css files needed) -> click on files -> Upload js, css file
Go to pages -> click on page to edit -> in Editor load css, js files and there you go.

No need to host files on server and its simple using above procedure.