How to create a Html page in apigee dev portal

vpereddy
Participant I

I want to create a custom html page and I want to use this page as a landing page to all the users. I know how make a page as a landing page. But the question is how can i create a html page?. I tried it by creating a basic page in contents section but no luck.

I hope it has nothing to do with customizing the theme. Please suggest

Solved Solved
0 6 716
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

faijahmad
Participant V

You can create a page but make sure not putting whole HTML tags inside the page. I think just "Div" tags are ok to create a page in developer portal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You may insert raw HTML into the body of a basic page by first selecting "Source" at the top left of the WYSIWYG editor. Your HTML will then be rendered and you can use this page as a landing page.

jaywanttopno
Participant III

Hi @vpereddy
Is it related to creating a Html page or DO you wants to write own HTML for any of your content body..?

faijahmad
Participant V

You can create a page but make sure not putting whole HTML tags inside the page. I think just "Div" tags are ok to create a page in developer portal.

Yes, I changed the text format to plain text. Removed html tags and include all tags which I wanted and it worked.

Thanks all.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Thanks for answering!

png to ico

Hi @vpereddy
Could you tell me if you used JQuery in APIgee custom webpages? or whether Jquery is supported or not?