How to add multiple specs to one api product?

Not applicable

Hi all,

I am exploring the new cloud based light weight devportal.

Created apiProduct and imported three api proxies (deployed in test environment).

Created portal and published the apiproduct at 'apis' which shows a pop up to select 'snap shot/spec' from the existing 'apis' (file, url are other options).

I could select only one spec (smartdoc) for one apiproduct on light weight devportal to show when viewed 'apis' page. As of now I created three apiproducts with one apiProxy (spec) selected to show in the 'apis' page. Instead of creating one apiproduct for each apiProxy, Is there any way to select multiple specs (smartdocs) for one apiProduct ?

(Initial Question on New light weight devportal: I have added one api product associated with three api products. But when publishing "Apis" to portal, I could able to imports/select only one spec. Can't figure out how can I select multiple 'Specs' to one api product and show at "apis" page??

Is there any other way than creating multiple apiProducts (for each spec)???)

Thanks in advance!

0 3 846
3 REPLIES 3

@Revathi Chakrala , Welcome to Apigee Community !!

API Product is a loosely coupled term in context of Developer Portal. If you are looking for one level above Smartdocs models to define API Products & Have multiple Specs, This article should answer your requirement.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if any.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

@Anil Sagar ! I have updated my question. Question is for new cloud based light weight devportal (not the drupal based).

@Revathi Chakrala , I don't think light weight portal supports any customisation / configuration. Above functionality is unavailable in light weight portal.