How many org/users i can create in evaluation plan ?

Not applicable

As i have 1 org and 2 environments and 1 user of my email Id. when i am creating other users it is creating multiple users also i can assign multiple user as org admin role too so what is the difference between user in evaluation plan and the users i have created ?

0 3 354
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Shahbaz Ali. If I look here, it shows that under the evaluation plan only 1 user and 1 environment are included. While it might be technically possible to add more users to the org, you are not meant to do so according to the evaluation plan license.

To answer your question: there is no difference between the users of the evaluation plan and the users that you add. The number of users is just a license restriction.

Not applicable

Thanks @kbouwmeester As you said that "The number of users is just a license restriction" it meant when i go with enterprise version i have to pay per user add as license policy ?

Hi @Shahbaz Ali - yes the SaaS / Cloud enterprise version of Apigee has a license structure that is based on the average amount of monthly active users. All details around pricing and packages can be found here.