Error on updating Edge from 4.17.01 to 4.18.01

Hello,

I would like to update Edge 4.17.01 to 4.18.01.

But when running update.sh for all components in an All-in-one node, I get the following error.

It looks like the version of the installed python-qpid is not matching the required one.

How should I resolve this issue?

Is it possible to degrade the version of the installed python-qpid package without affecting installed Edge?

Error: Package: apigee-qpidd-4.18.01-0.0.840.noarch (apigee-release)
           Requires: python-qpid = 1.35.0
           Installed: python-qpid-1.36.0-1.el7.noarch (@epel)
               python-qpid = 1.36.0-1.el7
           Available: python-qpid-0.28-1.el7.centos.noarch (apigee-thirdparty)
               python-qpid = 0.28-1.el7.centos
           Available: python-qpid-1.35.0-1.el7.noarch (apigee-thirdparty)
               python-qpid = 1.35.0-1.el7
0 4 447
4 REPLIES 4

@Takuro Oyama You can try to uninstall the higher version and install the required ones.

Make sure you have downloaded the prerequisite repo's before the update. This should not affect your edge.

Thanks.

Thanks for your answer.

I unistalled the higher version of the package and reinstalled the the required version. It seems to work fine.

I used rpm -e --nodeps instead of yum remove to uinstall package to avoid remove all the dependency packages.

Not applicable

Try installing after completing prerequisites, if still you face the same issue, then just remove those available python dependencies using yum remove <dependency name> and then reinstall. The second method we had tried during our installation which worked, and the next time we used first method for another environment, and that one also worked fine. Hope this will help.

hi, i am also getting the same error when I tried to install the sax. can you tell me what exactly did you remove?