minor extracting and displaying issue

Hi guys, I'm trying to extra a JSON variable and make it display in the console using JS. But I'm getting a null value.

In this proxy by using extra and assign policies I'm getting an specific record from sandbox, later I'm trying to extract a variable and want to display it using JS

I know somewhere I'm doing a minor flaw, but I can't recognize it. Please help me.

Please check the attached proxy and let me know where I'm doing it wrong.

P.S. For cat_id use cat_01.

@Anil Sagar

Solved Solved
0 9 227
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Barahalikar Siddharth ,

Multiple Issues,

• Extract Variables-2 Should be attached to response instead of request since you are extracting variable from response.
  • Entities Spelling mistake.
  • Do not use prefix for variables, Not sure why.. I need to investigate.

Please find working proxy attached. Working proxy here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@Barahalikar Siddharth , Which variable are you trying to extract ?

I was trying to extract 'name'

name from response ? Are you trying to modify response also ?

Yes I was trying to do that. Is it not possible?

Dear @Barahalikar Siddharth ,

Multiple Issues,

• Extract Variables-2 Should be attached to response instead of request since you are extracting variable from response.
  • Entities Spelling mistake.
  • Do not use prefix for variables, Not sure why.. I need to investigate.

Please find working proxy attached. Working proxy here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

@Barahalikar Siddharth , Does that help to resolve issue ? Please let me know if you still see any issue.

Thank you very much @Anil Sagar

Extract Variables-2 Should be attached to response instead of request since you are extracting variable from response.

I knew this, it did not just flash in my mind. Thanks for pointing out the typo.

BTW off topic, the zookeeper things still happens to me often, I know it was fixed few weeks ago but even now it is happening, kindly look into this.

Thanks

593-zookeeper.png

@Barahalikar Siddharth , Yes we are aware of above issue. Actively working on it. Stay tuned.. Hopefully we will get permanent fix ASAP.

FYI, You can use trace tool to debug same... I use that always.. It's a great way to find out where things went wrong..