Management of Developer portal (updates etc)

sharped
Participant II

Hi,

Has anyone here had experience of using a partner/contractor to take care of day-to-day management of the developer portal and Drupal instance, on a cloud hosted instance? Ie deployment of updates and security patches.

If so, what was your experience, and would you recommend a provider?

Thanks,

Dave

0 1 314
1 REPLY 1

@sharped ,

Actually, You can manage the updates & security patches on cloud with couple of clicks since Apigee releases them time to time. You just need to update the source code by clicking on a button in pantheon (Developer Portal hosting environment) & run the upgrade script as Developer Portal admin. It's not a rocket science. I will try to do a 4MV4D video on same soon when time permits.

Having said that, Apigee has multiple partners & few of them (listed below) are specialized in Developer Portal (Drupal) services.

I recommend Pronovix, Srijan, Digital API Craft with whom i have worked as a Apigee partner technical point of contact. You can pick one of them from above list. They have great experience of Apigee Developer Portal capabilities.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if any.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn