I haven't received the certificate and badges.

I have cleared the apigee level 1 certification on 19th december.

but have not receive any cerificate and badges. when i checked on kryterion its showing the API Engineer certified.

Any idea how and when I will get those?

0 28 2,826
28 REPLIES 28

Not applicable

Hi @puja khetan I have a quick question.

Level 1 and Level 2 certification are two separate things ?

Hi Puja,

We are in the process of updating our certification badges, and when those become available we will be issuing certifications using a certification platform called Credly sent via invitation to the email account that you used to register on Kriterion. There is no physical certification paper generated for you.

With the reinvention of our certification process, and the removal of the Level 2 exam, a successful pass of the legacy Level 1 exam will entitle you to a 1-year certification valid from the date we migrated (1/24/18).

I do apologize for the delay, but be assured that your certification status is safe and current, and we have maintained records of all tests taken, passed and failed.

If you require a statement for reimbursement from your company, please email to gcp-edge-certification@google.com and we will work to assist you.

Regards,

~ Paul

Hey @Paul Williams

Since LEVEL -1 certificate is valid only for one year, do we need to re apply for certificate again ? if Yes, again need to attend level-1 exam ?

q2) How much gap can we take for leval 1 and leval 2 exams ?

Hi Saigurunath,

Please note, there is no level 1 or 2 exam any longer. There is only a single exam: The "Apigee Certified Professional - API Engineer" exam.

If you wish to continue to be an Apigee Certified Professional, you will need to recertify at the end of your certification period. The maximum period that a certification will remain valid is 2 years. We are committed to continual updates to the exam, so when you take the exam next it is likely to be substantially different than the exam you have already taken.

We have grandfathered those who have passed Level 1 for 1 year, and those who have passed Level 2 for 2 years.

This "lifetime" of a certification is in-line with other certification programs, and best practices as defined by ISO 17024.

Thank you for your questions,

~ Paul

Hi @Paul Williams

I have given "Apigee Certified Professional - API Engineer" exam last month (first week of March) and have passed it. I have also received badges from Crdely, but I was wondering badge associated with my profile on apigee community portal, how can I have that?

Hi @Kuldeep Bhati,

We're in the process of updating the graphics for the badges on the community. Please be patient; we have your information and will make sure to update the badges when they're ready.

Regards,

~ Paul

Thank you @Paul Williams!

@Kuldeep Bhati

Congratulations on getting Apigee Certified !! Way to go !!

We will revisit the automated process of certification badges. In the mean time, I have manually assigned the badge in the community portal.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

Thanks a lot, @Anil Sagar, it's so nice 🙂

@Anil Sagar @ Google

Do you know the status of automated process? If not can you help us with manually associating please? Refer:

https://community.apigee.com/questions/59760/how-to-add-apigee-certification-to-the-community-p.html

I Have cleared API Engineer Certification Exam on 20th dec 2019 .But still i didn't receive any certificate and badges.

Any idea on how to get this?

We were backlogged due to the holidays but were able to run the sync earlier this week. You should have received an email from credental.net with further instructions at that time.

I Have cleared API Engineer Certification Exam on 21st August 2020 .But still i didn't receive any certificate and badges.

I also spoke to Kryterion customer care guys and they suggested me to send a mail to gcp-edge-certification@google.com

I have also mailed my query at gcp-edge-certification@google.com .. but havent received any response yet.

Any idea on how to get this?

Hi, for me it took over a month for them to send the badge. Also looks like they don't respond to emails.Suggest you to post question in the forum. and keep following up.

We were backlogged due to the holidays but were able to run the sync earlier this week. You should have received an email from credental.net with further instructions at that time.

I cleared the certification exam on 16th December 2020 and up till now I haven't received any badge or communication despite my email to gcp-edge-certification@google.com.

Just registered on credly.com and hoping my badge shows up

Got my badge today via Accredible.

Great!

Hi Femi,

Did you get any mail with instructions on certificate download or did you register at Accredible on your own

Hello Venkata.

No I did not. Apigee sent me a mail with a link to get my badge on Accredible.

Regards

Hey. Thanks for quick reply. To get a mail from Apigee what steps did you follow. Like what kind of follow ups you did.?

I think it will be sent to you once it's ready.

Though I sent 2 emails to gcp-edge-certification@google.com weeks apart.

srybox

It seems like a common problem. I have cleared my API Engineer certification on 12/22/2020 but still didn't receive the badge or certificate. As many of our forum members mentioned already, no response to the emails sent to gcp-edge-certification@google.com.

Does anyone know the lead time for them to send this information?

Thanks Paul for your response. I have received the badge details email on Tuesday. Unexpectedly it is landed in spam folder though.

For anyone looking for information, the subject of the email is "Apigee via Accredible" sent from credential.net

Hi @Paul Williams,

I gave my organization's mail id as login id while registering for the certification exam in webassessor. I wrote exam on December27, 2020. I guess, my organization restricts mails from external Ids. That could be the reason, I did not get the Badge instruction mail from Credential.net. Not sure how it works now for me. Can you please help me here as how to proceed further.

FYI, I upodated my webassesssor profile with new email address which can recieve mails.. Can you send the Badge instruction mail to the new updated email with same login

Hi @Paul Williams,

I have cleared API Engineer Certification Exam but still I didn't receive any certificate and badges. I have also emailed this to gcp-edge-certification@google.com but did not get any response yet. Can you please assist in getting this.

Hi Anup,

It can take up to 2 weeks to issue new certification badges.

Regards,
~ Paul