Grafana Dashboard Crashing on Browser

Hi,

I had installed grafana dashboard on UAT box which is have around 16 nodes with 2 DCs. I had installed on 1 Data Center (Apigee) and trying to fetch the data. I am not facing any issue on Dev environment which is having a standalone installation of Apigee Components. But facing issue with UAT Env in which it is trying to fetch the data. While fetching the data for pervious 30 mins the browser getting unresponsive and getting crashed. While trying to compare the logs I had found that a db had been created on Dev environment with “1month” db under the path “/opt/apigee/data/apigee-influxdb/var/lib/influxdb/data/application” and the query I found is as below

SELECT mean(p_used) AS init FROM application.“1month”.heap WHERE pod =~ /^gateway$/ AND dpcolor =~ /^green$/ AND time > now() - 30m GROUP BY time(500ms), host

But on UAT environment I had not found “1month” db as specified above in the specified path “/opt/apigee/data/apigee-influxdb/var/lib/influxdb/data/application” and the query I found is as below for influxdb

SELECT mean(p_used) AS init FROM application.autogen.heap WHERE pod =~ /^uatgateway-1$/ AND dpcolor =~ /^green$/ AND time > now() - 30m GROUP BY time(2s), host

Can any one help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks,
Krishna

0 0 175